BVC-CHAT Food Drive Wake Up Calls

drjinx at texas.net drjinx at texas.net
Mon Dec 8 16:28:11 CST 2003

Since this is so early, I will volunteer my services as the Friendly
Neighborhood Reminder Service to make early morning wake up calls
for up to 5 households.  Send me your phone number and I will
call you Wednesday morning to wake you up.  If more than 5 people
want wake-up calls, we are going to have to create a "phone tree", 5
is my limit for first thing in the morning.

I'm leaving my household at about 6-6:15 am to get my bike ready
and ride over, so phone calls will probably take place in
the 5:45 am vicinity.

No conversation, just a "Wake up for the food drive".

Phone numbers must be received in my email box by 5:00 pm on
Tuesday evening, although you can also make a request at the club
meeting Tuesday night.

-- Jean Marie

Details on the Food Drive: