BVC-CHAT PMS Ride - January 14th

Huebner, Lenae lhuebner at mays.tamu.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:01:28 CST 2006

I'm there.

________________________________

From: bvc-chat-bounces at philebus.tamu.edu
[mailto:bvc-chat-bounces at philebus.tamu.edu] On Behalf Of Regina Hokanson
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:57 AM
To: BVC Chat
Subject: BVC-CHAT PMS Ride - January 14th

If you made a New Year's resolution to get back on your bike, come join
the PMS Ride for the first ride of 2006.
We leave the leaping tiger at A&M Consolidated High School at 9am.
Helmet and flat-tire repair tools required.  IF the weather is wet,
cold, or wet and cold, we can retire to a local coffee for some
socializing and breakfast.  (Haven't done this in a year!).  There is a
14-ish mile option and a 26-ish mile option on our traditional loop.  We
will ride together for the 14 mile loop. Those wanting more distance can
peel off at S. Dowling and tack on 12 more miles on the return trip to
the school.

Regina

Yahoo! DSL
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=37474/*http://promo.yah
oo.com/broadband/>  Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or
less