BVC-CHAT Xtracycle spotted in College Station, TX

Lisa Tauferner tauferner at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:19:30 CDT 2007

Interesting, what was he carting, if anything. Looks good, but can you cart a kayak? I need a bike for that.

  Lisa

Thomas Woodfin <thomaswoodfin at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Yep, I know him - he lives very near me. Told me someone gave him a "Huzzah for Xtracycle!" this morning at the corner of Deacon & Welsh - was that you?

He's just started commuting on it and when he's got a week or so of experience to share, I bet he'd be willing to post to BVC-CHAT.

TW