BVC-CHAT PMS Ride - last minute reminder and yelp for help

Regina Hokanson hot_wheels68rs at
Fri Sep 7 11:09:02 CDT 2007

The September PMS Ride is scheduled to leave the leaping tiger at A&M Consolidated High School tomorrow, Sept. 8th, at 9am.
  Being out of town, I won't be there to shepard the riders around the route.  During preparation for the trip, the PMS Ride slipped my mind.
  I know Jackie Pomeroy and Judy Thompson are going to come down from Hill Top Lakes.  It would be lovely if 1 experienced PMS route rider could accompany them.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.