[BVC-CHAT] Monday ride time

Riggs, David daver at tamu.edu
Mon Aug 25 15:32:53 CDT 2008

If I recall, it was an issue within /etc and the config files. I'll dig
around some more and see what was up. Really that was the only roadblock
I had aside from how the site should look.

The idea would be to have multiple contributors to the site adding
articles, rides, etc.

Maybe once we get through the first week of classes I'll hop back on the
server.

-- Dave