BVC-CHAT The Worst Day of the Year Ride is ON!

Regina Hokanson hot_wheels68rs at
Mon Jan 7 15:24:36 CST 2008

How about this - Before I consent to combining the PMS Ride w/ Worst Ride, Jean Marie, Brett and everyone else who thinks the combining the two events is a good idea, show up this Saturday for the PMS Ride and we see how nice we all play together?
  The PMS Ride is a no-drop, slow paced (think/ride in the 11-13mph range), beginner ride.  It used to be targeted at ladies but everyone is welcome IF they ride WITH the group.  No meet-up-then-split-up.  Meet-up-and-ride-together.  Period.