BVC-CHAT Too cold to exercise?

Brett texafornia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:57:58 CST 2008

I've found for me that biking to work is best at around 40-45degrees.  I
don't sweat, but warm up enough to be just right by the time I get to work
(7 miles).  I think the coldest I've ridden is around 32 and that wasn't too
bad either, but I get hot when riding.  Warmer weather makes me sweat more,
which is an even trade for not having to fuss with extra layers.  It all
seems to be a nice game of give and take until it hits the upper 70's and
humid.  At that point, it is a battle of sweat vs. pace management.