BVC-CHAT Meetings This Week

Jean Marie Linhart jmlinhart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:09:31 CST 2008

Skip wrote:

   Tues (1/22)  4:30

> City Hall
>
> Transportation Committee
>
> Weds (1/23) 7:00
>
> CS Middle School
>
> CIP Citizens Advisory Committee
>
> Thurs (1/24) 7:00
>
> City Hall
>
> City Council
>
> Consent Agenda item P – Job description for CIP Citizens Advisory
> Committee members.
>
> Regular Agenda — annexation, parking restrictions, road maintenance, etc.

Thank you, Skip, for keeping us posted on the meeting schedule.  I'd have
missed that there was a City Council meeting on Thursday otherwise.

I will be at the transportation committee meeting Tuesday, and at the CIP
meeting on Wednesday, so I am hoping someone else can hold down the fort, so
to speak, at the City Council meeting on Thursday.

Or at least, pretty please with sugar on top, I would appreciate it if some
other cyclists would go to the City Council meeting on Thursday to do the
usual advocating for bikes...

Jean Marie