BVC-CHAT Weekend Rides

Ryan Brown garthhog at
Fri Jan 25 11:06:41 CST 2008

I can do 9am. I prefer to ride in the morning, but if everyone decides on a
later start time, I am flexible.

-----Original Message-----
From: bvc-chat-bounces at
[mailto:bvc-chat-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:55 AM
To: Brazos Valley Cyclists
Subject: Re: BVC-CHAT Weekend Rides

Sunday I can do -- 9 am start okay (or even 9.15-30)?

At 08:45 AM 1/25/2008, you wrote:
>It is supposed to be at least a little warmer tomorrow, and not likely
>to rain.  Anyone heading out to the flagpole?  I had a 'vacation' this
>week due to wet and cold, so I am expecting to be out there.
>Sunday is also supposed to be nicer.  I'd like to ride then too --
>probably later when it is warmer.  Anyone else interested?
>Jean Marie
>BVC-chat mailing list
>BVC-chat at

Jonathan Coopersmith
Associate Professor
Dept. of History
MS 4236
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas  77843-4236
979.862.4314 fax

History & Philosophy of Science Section (L)
American Association for the Advancement of Science

BVC-chat mailing list
BVC-chat at