[BVC-CHAT] Food Drive -- next Wednesday

George Boykin g.boykin at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 7 05:29:35 CST 2009

George will join you. What time???? Seems to work well meeting @ Shell
station.

-----Original Message-----
From: bvc-chat-bounces at philebus.tamu.edu
[mailto:bvc-chat-bounces at philebus.tamu.edu] On Behalf Of Jean Marie Linhart
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:42 PM
To: Brazos Valley Cyclists; Bryan College Station fast bike riders; Brazos
Valley Cyclists
Subject: Re: [BVC-CHAT] Food Drive -- next Wednesday

Food Drive Shakedown #2.  I have a few people indicate they are
willing.  Rumor has it it should **not** even be cold enough to freeze
the tail off of a brass monkey.  (50F?!?!?!)

The Food Drive is next Wednesday, Dec 9, 2009 at the Brazos Center.

Who is willing to go to the Food Drive on Wednesday on a bike and/or
donate some $$ for us to take out there?  Don't be shy now.  We need
your help.

Shall we plan on meeting at the Shell Station on Briarcrest across
from the Brazos Center at 7:15 or 7:30 am?

--
Jean Marie Linhart
Visiting Assistant Professor