[BVC-CHAT] 7 am sunday ride

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Sun May 31 13:20:52 CDT 2009

On May 31, 2009, at 12:42 PM, David Riggs wrote:
> Weedon Loop + TNP lap

One of my favorites -- though I usually turn on Cobb off Grassbur and
then take 2038 to Old Reliance.

>  Afterwards, Rebecca and I enjoyed a great brunch buffet at Square
> One.

Oh, jealous!  Another nice breakfast spot in Bryan is Village Cafe.
It's a very pleasant space (with free internet if you want to hang out
and work) and they have a breakfast burrito thingy that's quite
tasty.  Coffee's good, but (like most places) too weak IMO.

-c