[BVC-CHAT] May Day Challenge

Dan Cary cary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:35:46 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to remind everyone in this group how thankful Junction 505 is for
your support. I am certain that this fundraiser would not be where it is
today without your support. I have a favor to ask. We are really trying to
use the internet to push to increase awareness about the event. We are a
little worried since it has never been this close to the MS 150.

Please take a moment to forward this on to anyone you think would enjoy the
Mayday Challenge. I especially would like you to push the envelope and think
of friends in Austin and N. Houston that would like to make the trek.

Remember it May 1st and starts at central baptist church. Any student is $25
and there is a family discount.

Our Site:
http://www.junction505.org/MayDayChallenge/maydaychallenge.html

We also have a facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111662815531194&v=info#!/group.php?gid=111662815531194&v=wall

Thanks,
Dan, Alice and Especially the Clients of J505

PS I apologise in advance if you get multiple messages regarding Mayday
Challenge. I am really trying to use social marketing to reduce cost, save
paper and get the word out.