[Bvc-chat] For Sale or Trade: Trek 8500

J Ogle joglekbsi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 15:18:48 CDT 2010

Selling my 2004 Trek 8500 mountain bike. Size 19. Bike is in great shape, but I need the money for a road bike. (trades possible)

This bike looks like the one in the picture below, but it does have some bar ends added. Drivetrain and wheels are Shimano XT. Stem, bar and seat post are Bontrager Race. Front fork is a SID. Hutchinson Python Air Lite tires. Matching helmet included.

I built this bike in 2004 for my wife, but she never got into it. Total build cost was around $1,800 (the ZR9000 frame alone was $900). Has mostly been sitting in the garage getting dusty. I have several other mountain bikes and this one just doesn't get ridden.

I am keeping the pedals, so bring your own.

$750 OBO. Call or email me if you have any other questions.

Jason
324-2857