[Bvc-chat] Need to borrow Helmet Cam

Greg Hercules moocowherc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:55:53 CDT 2010

I've yet to receive any responses and I know some of you guys have them. So
maybe if I explain my reasons for wanting one you may be more inclined to
let me borrow one. As you all know transportation services has a continuous
and illegal policy of driving in bike lines and cutting people off at turns.
They also have a nasty habit of speeding up in front cyclists and
immediately slamming on the brakes for a bus stop. Of course, this forces
cyclist to bail in the ditch or into traffic. This policy is unsafe,
irresponsible, and illegal. I plan to use the camera to help convince them
that this policy needs to change immediately.

Herc